PDA

View Full Version : Tinkering with an old Ref glass display case

fix_it_man74
03-08-2006, 05:27 AM
I think I may have a High Low limit switch problem.Iam pretty sure someone adjusted it, not knowing what they where doing. I know I prob need more info but can anyone tell me what the switch might need to be set on???

Brian_UK
03-08-2006, 09:59 AM
HI,

What refrigerant is the unit working on?

Toosh
03-08-2006, 10:59 PM
I think I may have a High Low limit switch problem.Iam pretty sure someone adjusted it, not knowing what they where doing. I know I prob need more info but can anyone tell me what the switch might need to be set on???

Hi First of all as Bryan says what refrigerant is being used, and it probably being controlled by a low Pressure control. We also need the temp required, and running pressures.ie what pressure is it cutting out at.

regards Toosh

Toolman
07-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Turn or unplug the power supply and bridge out ( electrically ) all the controls then turn it back on at least you will know if its the controls or the system is dead first .
So if it goes then take out the bridging and trace which control is open circuit and stopping the operation of unit . If its the LP just narrow the differential that is probably too wide and holding the unit out.