PDA

View Full Version : Hello, problems with MSZ-GA25VA

evie
02-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Hello I my name is evie and I am new to this forum
I am sorry if are reading this post twice – I think I was not able to post it right the
First time.
We just had an MSZ-GA25VA installed and we are having real problems with cooling.
From the first day I realized it was not cooling properly. We had the technicians come again and they found a leak in the pipes they connected. They refilled the system. I then asked them to measure the temperature at the exit of the indoor unit. The lowest it got was 17.8 C. (The temperature in the room and outside was 28 C at the time). This seemed really high to me (I though it was supposed to be around 8 C or lower!)
- Does anybody know what the temperature should be right at the exit and how it should be measured? Is this written anywhere in any manual?
- The technician who came is from Mistsubishi but he had no experience with these models, is it possible he is doing something wrong with the connections /refill procedure?
- The company claims that the unit is working OK, How can that be with an outlet temp. of 17.8C ?? Does anyone know what their obligations are or if there is a contact for a higher Mitsubishi authority outside Greece?
Thank you very much for all your help

Brian_UK
02-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Hello Evie and welcome to the forum.

With an entry temperature of 28°C your exit temperature of 18°C seems about right.

Most room air conditioners provide around 10° of cooling so yours is OK.

Remember that the unit has got to cool the whole room, people, contents and walls, so it needs to be allowed to run for some time to be able to control the room temperature.

All of the above assumes that the unit has been sized correctly for the room that it has to cool.