PDA

View Full Version : Thermoking Thermo Guard IV

Frozen P
21-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Hi guys, I'm new in this forum. Let me introduce myself, I'm Mr. Paulo Pereira, I'm from Costa Rica and I work with automotive computers. I received a Thermo King Thermoguard IV panel two days ago. The problem is I don't have any information about this module and it displays an alarm code. That code is the -05. the problem is this code doesn't appear in the code list. Can you help to find out what does this code mean, or wiring diagrams? If you can helpme, I would be very thankful to you!
Regards, Paulo.

Reeferjon
24-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Paulo.

The code 5 refers to Ambient air sensor fault......are you sure that is the only code?

John.

Hi guys, I'm new in this forum. Let me introduce myself, I'm Mr. Paulo Pereira, I'm from Costa Rica and I work with automotive computers. I received a Thermo King Thermoguard IV panel two days ago. The problem is I don't have any information about this module and it displays an alarm code. That code is the -05. the problem is this code doesn't appear in the code list. Can you help to find out what does this code mean, or wiring diagrams? If you can helpme, I would be very thankful to you!
Regards, Paulo.

Frozen P
24-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Thank you for your answer...I know that code 5 is the Ambient Air sensor, but the problem is the code is "-05" with a hyphen and a zero before the 5. Do you know what this code means?

Reeferjon
28-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Sorry.
The '-' preceding the 05 means that the code 05 was generated during a pre-trip (unit diagnostic test mode).
'05' is the same as '5', just preceded by a 0..
Hope this helps.
John.

Thank you for your answer...I know that code 5 is the Ambient Air sensor, but the problem is the code is "-05" with a hyphen and a zero before the 5. Do you know what this code means?

Frozen P
01-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Ok, I get it.... but we have a new problem: the temperature sensor is Ok and we connected other panel and the container worked well. Do you know if anyone could give me more info about this panel? Info about wiring diagrams and specs.

seacold
02-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Hi
Thermoguard uP-IV+
Alarm codes that are displayed with a dash preceding the code IE code -05 would have been detected during a pri trip check if the code was generated during the normal operation of the unit it would be displayed as 05 if you can't clear down the code normally it will have to be cleared from super guarded access hope this helps

Reeferjon
03-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Can you provide info about the fridge model etc.

Thanks..

John.

Ok, I get it.... but we have a new problem: the temperature sensor is Ok and we connected other panel and the container worked well. Do you know if anyone could give me more info about this panel? Info about wiring diagrams and specs.

Frozen P
03-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Ok, the frigde model is:

Thermoguard uP IV
Assy P/N:5D39067G08
Base P/N:5D33904G02
S.P. P/N:45 - 1525

How can I enter to the super guarded? What's the procedure?

Thank you

Reeferjon
04-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Thats the controller model....what is the fridge model/type

John.

Ok, the frigde model is:

Thermoguard uP IV
Assy P/N:5D39067G08
Base P/N:5D33904G02
S.P. P/N:45 - 1525

How can I enter to the super guarded? What's the procedure?

Thank you

Frozen P
04-08-2006, 06:19 PM
ok, the fridge type is:

year: 1994
model: SD3MAX
Unit number: 048333

How can I enter to the super guarded mode? What's the procedure?

Thank you

fordrules
08-08-2006, 04:09 AM
To enter superguarded access, do so from the normal display screen. Hold tk button and clear. Then scroll to ddur and hit tk and clear again. You will then be in superguarded access. Hit the clear button and you should clear the code.

Frozen P
09-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Ok, I cleaned all the codes except the 74 code. This code means: "µP reverted to Default Settings, Unit has reset, control temp. may be inaccurate, repair before loading". The fridge is ready to start and run, but the code doesn't disappear. why does this code set? How could I clean it?

thanks to you to be patient

REEFER-TEK
05-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Ok, I cleaned all the codes except the 74 code. This code means: "µP reverted to Default Settings, Unit has reset, control temp. may be inaccurate, repair before loading". The fridge is ready to start and run, but the code doesn't disappear. why does this code set? How could I clean it?

Sounds like you performed cold start or flashload, when doing this this causes the micro prom to revert to a default setting, which is the instructions that are preprogrammed on the chip, you will have to program the unit and calibrate the sensors possibly shunt calibration, then whil you are in super guarded access you may also push the code key to see the alarm 74 then press clear.

Depending on models you may have to program the following for example:

electric stby
ETV or no etv
screw or no screw comp
spectrum no spectum
yanmar engine or isuzu engine
internal logger no internal logger which is in a embedded screen in super guarde access
programmed optiset or default opti again embedded acces

there are many configs and programmings specific to unit model .

Oh crap this post is older than sh*t. you probably know all of this now.

Regards R-T

ruzgar78
31-08-2010, 12:34 PM
hi my frend from Turkey Ali i have device alarm code 74 how can i clear

can you help me pls

ruzgar78
01-09-2010, 10:57 AM

hello dear
i have some problem
can you help me
did you repair ?
how is ?