PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Aircon experts for evaluation of efficiency improvement solutions

thomas_hvac
19-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Hello RE community,

since I'm new to this forum I hope you find this category appropriate for my posting.

I'm an Electrical Engineer in Germany and my focus is in energy efficiency solutions, mainly for buildings (lighting, hvac).

Currently I'm seeking motivated air conditioning experts to help me evaluate some innovative AC energy efficiency concepts.

If your profile looks roughly like this, I'd love to hear from you:

- Knowledge of all common types/sizes of aircon systems, especially DX systems

- "Hands-on" experience in the air conditioning industry (designing, installing and servicing AC equipment)

- Interested in promoting energy efficiency improvements.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
Thomas

frank
19-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Hello RE community,

since I'm new to this forum I hope you find this category appropriate for my posting.

I'm an Electrical Engineer in Germany and my focus is in energy efficiency solutions, mainly for buildings (lighting, hvac).

Currently I'm seeking motivated air conditioning experts to help me evaluate some innovative AC energy efficiency concepts.

If your profile looks roughly like this, I'd love to hear from you:

- Knowledge of all common types/sizes of aircon systems, especially DX systems

- "Hands-on" experience in the air conditioning industry (designing, installing and servicing AC equipment)

- Interested in promoting energy efficiency improvements.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
Thomas

Hi Thomas

That description fits quite a few of us but I think you have chosen a bad time to post asking for help as we are in the middle of a heat wave and working our socks off :D :p (well I am anyway);)

Sir Josiah Sodd
20-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Can you be more specific?

Frank's right, most of us can claim that list of attributes on our CVs......

Peter_1
20-07-2006, 05:14 PM
I suppose it's for a job located in Germany?
Many of us lives far away from you, I'm one of the most close to you.
I think I fit in your profile and if I can learn something...who knows.
But as Frank said, we're working now 25 hours/day:cool:

The MG Pony
20-07-2006, 10:09 PM
as my personal saying goes; 2 out of 4 don and five to go!

old gas bottle
24-07-2006, 03:28 PM
i,ll wave as i pass through germany on my way to hungary in september on holiday,