PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Italy

spr2003
12-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Hi everybody, my name is Sergio, and i'm 50 y/o from Genua, north west Italy. The company i work for as chief engineer is in supermarkets and ship business.:)

My hobbies are very far way from ice and snow: i love street motorbikes and race speed motorbikes. I own a MV Agusta F 4 1.000R. :cool:

I don't like too much soccer, as most of the italians do, anyway we are fresh world champions. :D

Andy
12-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Hi everybody, my name is Sergio, and i'm 50 y/o from Genua, north west Italy. The company i work for as chief engineer is in supermarkets and ship business.:)

My hobbies are very far way from ice and snow: i love street motorbikes and race speed motorbikes. I own a MV Agusta F 4 1.000R. :cool:

I don't like too much soccer, as most of the italians do, anyway we are fresh world champions. :D

Welcome Sergio:)

I know we have a few bike nuts, take a look at the Lounge area.

Kind Regards Andy:)

rbartlett
12-07-2006, 08:25 PM

Sergio

the MV was my fav Italian bike -actually the MV America which was a thing of beauty. Seeing an MV on the UK streets is a real treat and I can only actually remember seeing 4 in my life...

However I saw the same bike as yours yesterday in London and the guy riding it was in a suit and tie with rather nice brogues on!! I tried to take a pic for here as I thought it was unusual but it wouldn't focus in time..

Cheers

Richard