PDA

View Full Version : Daikin problem

Jambo
10-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Wonder if anyone can help, as daikin tech cant seem to help!

Was working on a RCY100L7W1 outdoor unit, three phase. Went to site to re-comission system but once power was turned back on nothing happend. PCB had gone down. Changed PCB but still nothing. Tested current on wiring center and that was fine, all 3 phases there. Problem was with the transformer. So iv now changed that. switched it on and the LED on the PCB was constantly flashing, indicating a faulty PCB according to the wiring diagram. Daikin can not suggest anything it may be and im stumped.

Still have all three phases on the supply and at least now power is getting to the PCB. have nothing on 123E terminal. Only suggestion iv had is the indoor PCB but i cant see it being that as im not getting power leaving the unit.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

frank
10-07-2006, 08:38 PM
RCY100L7W1

Never heard of this unit :(

The rest of the code I understand.

L = version number
W1 = three phase
100 = 10 kw

RCY = ??

R = outdoor unit

RY = heat pump

Jambo
10-07-2006, 09:18 PM
i meant RYC100L7W1.

bryan
27-07-2006, 09:36 PM
there might be an `emergency operation` switch at the top of the outdoor board try that and see if it runs,you have to reset the power when you alter this switch, also have you tried swapping over 2 of the phases

aeb200
28-07-2006, 07:42 PM
try unplugging fan motor,
have had a similar problem and the fan motor was at fault.

also you say you have three phases - but do you have a neutral, this is v important as pcb will blow without it (500V varistor on board)