PDA

View Full Version : dakin controller

mike live
27-06-2006, 07:39 PM
looking for some help with the field settings on a dakin controller (brc1d528) have changed the field setting for the remote thermostat sensor to off (not use) , but i'm contolling 2 splits off one controller . Does this adjustment mean that the splits will work off there air on temp individually. any help would be greatful.

frank
27-06-2006, 07:43 PM
looking for some help with the field settings on a dakin controller (brc1d528) have changed the field setting for the remote thermostat sensor to off (not use) , but i'm contolling 2 splits off one controller . Does this adjustment mean that the splits will work off there air on temp individually. any help would be greatful.
Are the splits in the same room?

mike live
27-06-2006, 07:44 PM
yes there in the same room.

frank
27-06-2006, 07:55 PM
2 x split systems on one controller will each signal the outdoor units individually on achieving set point.

Sorry about the previous question, I first thought you were controlling a twin split off one controller - it's been a long day :( 14 hours today and a total loss on a fridge load last night :o

mike live
27-06-2006, 08:04 PM
cheers frank for the replies.
would there be a way of forcing an inverter system to run at 100% so to check the running amps and gas pressures or have i completely got the wrong idea on inverter systems

frank
27-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Put the unit into test mode which will force the system to override the stat setting.

With the inverter systems, it may take some 10/15 minutes for the comp to ramp up to full speed - have patience and keep an eye on the gauges. The pressures seem to hang steady for ages then slowly increase. :)