PDA

View Full Version : xarios 150

alpha
23-06-2006, 08:57 AM
Hi, i got this xarios im having a few problems with in so far as the evap fan keeps playing up, last month the evap fan died and took out the logic board.. one new board and one new fan later it was up and running. Today, the evap motor wont spin up. Would anyone know what voltages should be getting to the fan at different speeds/start up?
regards....

thermo690
01-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Hi, i got this xarios im having a few problems with in so far as the evap fan keeps playing up, last month the evap fan died and took out the logic board.. one new board and one new fan later it was up and running. Today, the evap motor wont spin up. Would anyone know what voltages should be getting to the fan at different speeds/start up?
regards....

Hi

On pin 27 @ micro &1 on fan should be vehicle voltage ie 12 or 24 volts (never seen a 24 volt 150)
On pin 56 @ micro & 3 on fan should be earth (check continuity with micro earth)
On pin 55 @ micro & 2 on fan should have a voltage of 0 to vehicle voltage ( this is the control voltage it starts @ 0 and within 30 seconds it should be up to full vehicle voltage (2200 rpm)
if you have selected full fan speed in the cab control guarded access)
Pin 28 @ micro & 4 on fan is fan speed analysis

When checking voltage the fan plug must be connected to the fan ie check from the back of plug or on the main micro plug

Check the main loom were it touches the bottom tray in the condenser unit. Do a continuity between 27 & 1 ,56 & 3 as you say fan is not spinning at all
Do you get any fault codes up (press and hold the set button poss A07 or P07)
Hope this helps:)

Martin

alpha
06-07-2006, 11:37 PM
hi, thanks very much for your help :)
last time i looked at it there was a code or two that come up but i cant remember for the life of me what they were...
from what i can gather it has stopped again and were due back the next day or two so shall have a probe and see what i can find..

once again, thanks for the info, very much appreciated..

downunderman30
10-10-2007, 10:39 AM
fan motors are easy:-)
on the wiring diagram, on each fan motor you have red wire ( 12v ) Yellow wire ( Speed control pins 55, 51, 29 ), blue wire ( Neg ), white ( speed signal to the micro, square wave. pin 28,24, and 2),
2100rpm = full speed= 11.5v
1785rpm = mid speed=7.8v
1470rpm = low speed=5.25volts.
Hope it helps.

xihan
01-10-2008, 03:13 AM
does anybody has info about the xarios 500 ??
the cab control is not working , I need a squematic

abbsnowman
01-10-2008, 06:14 AM
Alpha, just a thought but were you one of the guys busting my chops about helping people? Hmmm...

xihan
13-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Alpha, just a thought but were you one of the guys busting my chops about helping people? Hmmm...

:eek:I never did that, never ever!!

I DON NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, SORRY

abbsnowman
16-10-2008, 04:05 AM
:eek:I never did that, never ever!!

I DON NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, SORRY

Not you buddy. Actualy, I think it may not have been Alpha either. I forget jerks quickly. Someone was giving me a hard time for helping someone.
This is what I do, help others.
Cheers xihan! Did you get the disk?