PDA

View Full Version : Alternative brands

Andy W
20-06-2006, 07:59 PM
I am currently installing quite a few Fujitsus which I am very happy with, the only problem at the moment is availability, I have been let down a couple of times by my wholesaler and am now in a bit of a pickle. People talk about Mitsi heavy Industries, who sells them in the UK and has anyone had any dealings with Sanyo air con systems, how do they compare to Fujitsu in the reliability stakes and say does any one have any experience with Samsung, I have heard people laugh at Samsung and call them same dung, bad as LG. What other alternatives do we have apart from the expensive Daikin, Toshiba & Hitachi systems, I would really like to find a good competative priced reliable brand......... if one exists. :eek:

Just found that HRP sell the MHI, how do they compare cost wise to Fujitsu anyone.

Abe
20-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Theres not much difference in price between Mitsubishi Heavy and Fujitsu.

I have no experience of Samsung so cannot say. Daikin and Hitach are the top specs.

I reckon Toshiba, panasonic, sharp come just above Fujitsu

andy bailess
20-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Leave mitsi heavy ind in the box their getting behind in the industry stakes,Sanyo are not bad but we always plump for mitsubishi electric(not the same as heavy).
You can by direct from mitsi electric or dean & wood both have the same pricing discounts.

S_Line
30-06-2006, 05:35 PM
We installed in the Past

Panasonic
Fujitsu
Daikin
LG
Mitsi Heavy

and have found that Mitsi HEavy offer the best value for money

we install Mitsi Heavy along side Fujitsu ( the under ceiling / low wall units 24U ) are just great for large areas as they offer fantastic air flow ;)

Never install a Samsung, etc but
Mitsi Heavy are all Go in the Inverter Range :)

100% TAX back sir ?

On the whole range now with Inverters up to 14 KW

It was the missing area up till now , but its Inverter Cassettes all the way :)

S_Line
30-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Leave mitsi heavy ind in the box their getting behind in the industry stakes,Sanyo are not bad but we always plump for mitsubishi electric(not the same as heavy).
You can by direct from mitsi electric or dean & wood both have the same pricing discounts.

Sorry but Heavy up there now with their NEW inverter range :)