PDA

View Full Version : Want to be trained as an ammonia operator

Randy Williams
17-12-2001, 05:06 PM
Thought that you might like to know this.
My name is Randy Williams
Thank you.

george148
29-05-2006, 11:01 AM
hi this is george i came across amonia program and i did amonia operation at emidan ghana lmt.praticaly know i want to do the theory ,please if you can send me the price at the moment i am not working becouse i dont have any certificate covering the work ido

Peter_1
29-05-2006, 07:51 PM
This is another one
http://www.garpltc.com/

Blue42
14-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Garden City Ammonia Program
Trains Ammonia Operators for the industral refrigeration industry in the United States. Randy Williams left the GCCC about 6 years ago. Don't know why he does not edit his add. His phone number is 620-271-0037 Search AmmoniaTraining or Nh3Training. His school is the largest industrial refrigeration training school in the U.S. "Garden City, Kansas"is the location of the Hands-On lab.

nh3wizard
14-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Garden City Ammonia Program
Trains Ammonia Operators for the industral refrigeration industry in the United States. Randy Williams left the GCCC about 6 years ago. Don't know why he does not edit his add. His phone number is 620-271-0037 Search AmmoniaTraining or Nh3Training. His school is the largest industrial refrigeration training school in the U.S. "Garden City, Kansas"is the location of the Hands-On lab.

I dont know if he would appreciate his phone number being listed, that wasnt an add it was informational

JRWilliams
17-11-2008, 08:35 PM
In Dec 2001 the add was posted to help out the Garden City Community College ammonia program. I'm no longer working at GCCC but their program is still running. I'm at GCAP now and with the help of the ammonia industry we are the largest program in the U.S. You can find the new web site buy searching Ammonia Operator Training. Under GCAP LLC

US Iceman
17-11-2008, 09:20 PM
For those on this side of the pond, thanks for updating your location and work. I hope to see you here more often as a posting member and helping people to understand the mysteries of ammonia refrigeration systems.

Sinke
26-11-2008, 09:15 PM
...I work on ammonia over ten years,and how much money you pay?...