PDA

View Full Version : Post your summer photos

WebRam
11-06-2006, 08:36 PM
OK, come on guys, we all know how to work but how do you relax in the sun?

Lets see your clean, or as near as clean as you can get, photos

frank
11-06-2006, 08:46 PM
So what did you think of the Davinci Code Dez? I couldn't put it down. :)

WebRam
11-06-2006, 08:50 PM
As you can see Frank, neither could I :)

Tycho
18-06-2006, 01:28 AM
well...

http://www.pbase.com/kimmo98/image/62006342.jpg

short story on this one... the picture shows me goofing off with my boss's scooter in his office.

I'd been going for three weeks, sweating my ass off in thick wool coveralls, when I finally decided that enough is enough and bought the "summer" coverall I'm wearing in the picture...

it was a bright and sunny day when this picture was taken, and all the engineers were envious...
at five minutes to four I was told to go pressure test the re-installation of a condencer, sure thing... I left my normal coveralls, basking in the glory of my new ones and headed to the site, the condencer was on the roof of a large industrial building... as I got there, the wind had picked up and it was getting colder, but not so cold as to unjustify my wearing my new coveralls, i came as far as taking it up to 2 bar before it started raining...

I had had my new summer coveralls for less then 4 hours and it started raining and got real cold... *sigh*

The customers asked me if it wasnt cold in that habit and I said "hell no, we [refrigeration engineers] dont get cold... our lips just turn blue, and we love it" couldnt pull the "we just turn blue and die" as that wsounded a bit over the top :)

anyways, that was the first, and last day I wore that coverall to work that year