PDA

View Full Version : I'm famous

Rob White
28-04-2018, 01:19 AM

https://youtu.be/wrwzsFkjYto

Rob

cadwaladr
28-04-2018, 02:06 AM
Sadly I have invested and to be fair the regs are being flouted, some small suppliers are not abiding by the rules and it annoys me,it makes me think why did I bother to comply with the regs it's time that we as an industry get a grip and report any people who flought the rules,most companies are spot on but some wholesalers do not abide shut them down to receive refrigerant let's have a level playing field before our industry becomes a joke

Brian_UK
28-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Are you the good looking bloke or the other good looking bloke?

Rob White
28-04-2018, 07:27 PM

:)

.Rob

redroge
29-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Have you been signed up for the next mission impossible film ?

mikeref
30-04-2018, 07:43 AM
Black shirt and Black hat. Next step, Hollywood :)

r.bartlett
10-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Sadly I have invested and to be fair the regs are being flouted, some small suppliers are not abiding by the rules and it annoys me,it makes me think why did I bother to comply with the regs it's time that we as an industry get a grip and report any people who flought the rules,most companies are spot on but some wholesalers do not abide shut them down to receive refrigerant let's have a level playing field before our industry becomes a joke

don't come to Tenerife then, 90% of the 'English' installers are not F-Gas or registered with Industria (a legal requirement to work over here) over here to install ac. No one cares..

cadwaladr
11-05-2018, 12:30 AM
don't come to Tenerife then, 90% of the 'English' installers are not F-Gas or registered with Industria (a legal requirement to work over here) over here to install ac. No one cares..
I have just returned from cyprus lots of cowboys there two,spoke to one guy no certs buys his gas thru somebody who has certs but this guy does not even possess a recovery machine brain dead comes to mind