PDA

View Full Version : ok so .....

Prix
07-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Mmmmmm please don't be so hard on me ....
I mean good by helping the boss.....I thought I could get some help from you guys sniff sniff

So I'll try one more time :D

Ok so I need to talk about a correct structure for a cold room that is meant for food conservation (does that make any sense...probably doesn't)
Like what type of material is the best for an indoor coldroom construction? what is the best material for outdoor coldroom construction? is insulated panel the best material...if so what kindo....if not what is?

And also general history ...like what were the first methods of refrigeration and such...I know I can google all this....and I have...but it would be nice if I can ask someone about it :D, so I can actually understand what I'm reading....

mmmm:o hehehe
ok lets take it from there....
if you have dance or spanish questions I'd be more than happy to help you :o hehe I mean ...just to be fair

:D prix

Josip
07-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Hi, Prix

First, welcome to RE :)

Tell us what you want to preserve? Fresh or frozen food?
Quantity? Climate data for that place? .....Some more info to discuss about.

Maybe we can do something for you ;)

Best regards,

Josip :)

Dan
07-06-2006, 11:04 PM
The most popular panels are aluminum or steel clad polystyrene or foamed in place polyurethane. For the smaller boxes 14 feet high or shorter, tongue in groove edges with a camlock fastening system is popular. The superior panel is the polyurethane foamed-in-place panel, because it has a higher insulating value for a given thickness, and the bond between the skin and the insulation is much stronger than panels that are not foamed in place.