PDA

View Full Version : nuby

Prix
06-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Hi my name is priscilla and I'm from mexico....
I work for a company that maybe some of you know (metecno) Italian insulated panel company....I am just an asistant in the commercial department :)

The situation is that my boss is studying an MA in refrigeration and aked me to do the research about it.
The topic is refrigeration in latin america and food conservation and well, everything about refrigeration in general. I will probably need to look into history, trends, alternatives etc....
The only problem is that I am not very familiar with the whole subject.....

Could anybody help me please!!!!!!!! :eek:

Thanks a lot...anything you swing my way would be perfect!!!! (if you could help me understand it that would be great!)

ok thanks a lot.....cool site by the way...learning a lot ...lol :D

Prixie

(by the way I'm a dance major so you understand my confusion right??? :confused: )

frank
06-06-2006, 10:51 PM
The situation is that my boss is studying an MA in refrigeration and aked me to do the research about it.

I don't understand. :confused:

if your boss is studying an MA why is'nt he doing the research???:confused:

Prix
06-06-2006, 11:03 PM
I don't understand. :confused:

if your boss is studying an MA why is he doing the research???:confused:
mmmm... good question.....cause he's my boss.....
no really I like to learn and well I find everything that's new quite interesting.....physiscs was never my favorite but....I can make something out of it...I just thought this site was cool and y'all seem very patient.

PS my boss is an architect so he knows like 2 % more about refrigeration than me lol
he's a nice guy

Abe
07-06-2006, 01:25 AM
Someone pinch me. tell me this is for real.......
As Judge Judy would have said,

A lot of Boloney

Peter_1
07-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Priscilla, welcome, hope we all can help you.
Have you add your location to the RE Members Map?

I think you will need to go more specific what you exactly want. The question is now in my opinion to general.

Hey, I will come to Mexico if someone else can do an MA for me. ;)

slingblade
07-06-2006, 09:21 AM
Welcome back Mr O'brien. i've missed you.

chillin out
07-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Your boss is a $hite.....why doesn't he put you through the coarse as well??? You are the one doing all the work.

What he/ you are doing is probably against the rules of getting the qualification.

Chillin:) :)

Abe
08-06-2006, 06:05 AM
One Prix........and hoping all men go soft in the knees
Fridge blokes not so gullible to see through those fake lashes and..................boobs

arkay
12-06-2006, 12:07 PM
"The topic is refrigeration in latin america and food conservation and well, everything about refrigeration in general."

Hi Priscilla,

Refrigeration is vast, and when you say 'everything about refrigeration in general' it means information contained in several dozens of books...

I suggest you concentrate on food conservation (using low temperature - chilled and frozen) and the food chain, which means how food products are kept at recommended temperature from production point till consumption.

(And try to make your boss work as well...!!!)

Regards