14-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Hi

where is the best place to buy compressors this is for a heat pump

Brian_UK
14-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Refrigeration wholesaler?

cadwaladr
14-02-2018, 04:36 PM
I agree Brian, seeing as euro cooling is in Portugal then guess a local one unless they are not available there?

eurocooling
14-02-2018, 04:40 PM
I tried many companies in Portugal and emailed the last week they do not have this model also they are pain in getting back to you here I tried hrp and climate but you need to have account and I do not have one

Brian_UK
14-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Without knowing what sort or size of compressor it is difficult for us to search alternatives for you.

Rob White
14-02-2018, 06:22 PM

I needed a comp for a test rig, nowt special I just wanted the
best price. So I phoned around all the usual wholesalers then
found a supplier from Ireland.

The comp arrived the next day from Italy.......................

No matter where you are everyone uses the same source
and only the price changes.

I would put the name, model and type in a search engine
and see what Google has to offer.

Rob

cadwaladr
14-02-2018, 06:23 PM
Good advice

eurocooling
14-02-2018, 06:37 PM
I done the google the compressor is for a heatpump model H42OD5VEAAP2 Panasonic scroll compressor

alex-stein
22-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Understanding available [advert removed] air compressors features helps you choose a model that can handle your jobs and simplify your work:

An oil-free pump reduces maintenance and does not mix oil into the compressed air.
A belt-drive system provides quieter operation than a direct-drive system.
Thermal protection stops the motor to prevent damage from overloads.
Adjustable exhaust allows you to direct exhaust away from your work area.
Multiple couplers allow you to handle different tasks without connecting and disconnecting tools.
Included accessories and tools — such as hoses, nailers and blow guns — add value to your investment. Note that not all compressors come with air hoses.

Best places to buy ac compressor:
amazon
homedepot

Brian_UK
22-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Understanding available [advert removed] air compressors features helps you choose a model that can handle your jobs and simplify your work:

An oil-free pump reduces maintenance and does not mix oil into the compressed air.
A belt-drive system provides quieter operation than a direct-drive system.
Thermal protection stops the motor to prevent damage from overloads.
Adjustable exhaust allows you to direct exhaust away from your work area.
Multiple couplers allow you to handle different tasks without connecting and disconnecting tools.
Included accessories and tools — such as hoses, nailers and blow guns — add value to your investment. Note that not all compressors come with air hoses.

Best places to buy ac compressor:
amazon
homedepot
Considering that you are promoting your own HVACR business I'm surprised that you are so far off topic promoting 'air compressors'. :off topic:

eurocooling
24-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Very strange

r.bartlett
25-02-2018, 06:08 PM
I done the google the compressor is for a heatpump model H42OD5VEAAP2 Panasonic scroll compressor
I used these for a Hitachi compressor. half price and in stock

enquiries@resluk.com

although I did get it collected and delivered by one of the man and a van who do the regular UK>Tenerife>Uk runs