PDA

View Full Version : Eurofrigo units

alpha
01-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Hi all, would anyone have any decent wiring diagrams for these units, mainly c2500-xt. I have a few but the quality is on par with carrier diags of 10years past and we know how fuzzy and poor they were..:D

Any help much appreciated.

djbe
02-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Alpha,

I managed to acquire some diagrams for the Eurofrigo Mirage 61 a couple of years ago after a customer of mine purchased an old truck from Delice de France.(poor chap:eek: )

They are originals and totally useless so I don't know how your going to get on.

Do you know anybody at Petit Forestier? I think they use the 2500.

alpha
02-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi djbe, we have a few contacts at PF and the information they have supplied is great, but like most photocopys and diagrams :(
not too sure what a mirage 61 is never seen one i dont think..

poor chap indeed :D

djbe
03-06-2006, 12:49 PM
not too sure what a mirage 61 is never seen one i dont think..

You haven't missed much.

Perkins engine, Bock FK30 Compressor, 3 x dc evap fans and a control panel full of components that wouldn't look out of place in a washing machine:(

A total rattlebox when it's running. The only good thing is that there is acres of space to work on everything (except in the control box!).

From what I've seen of Eurofrigo and Zanotti as well they are a bit like Alfa Romeos, great when new but bits fall off them and the wiring is C**P.:D :D

I know Myriad used sell the Eurofrigo units have you tried them to see if they have anything?

alpha
08-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi,,
will give Myriad a try, never thought of them..cheers :)

the unit sounds interesting to say the least but now you mention perkins engine, i understand the rattle part. :D