View Full Version : Lg multi

19-08-2017, 02:23 PM
Can anyone help we installed multi Lg with 3 indoor units 8 years ago we service this every year then the management company who looked after the place said it needed gas 3 weeks ago and charged the client 500 pounds this has never leaked owner asked me to pop round today and it's blown the board up bad would overcharged gas blow the board up

19-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Shouldn't do but you don't know what was done by other company.

19-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Not sure but the board has blown

19-08-2017, 09:50 PM
It's blown the board up bad.
By over charging simply it is not possible a board may blown up so badly, It may happens if some short circuit occurs. Does the unit was working after they charged? if no then it happened during the time when they were working on it , and if it was working and worked for some days then could be some other problem, check all the wiring, components and panels, some times by vibration wires damaged or panel covers makes a short circuit which in result blows an electronic board.

21-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Thank you for your help