PDA

View Full Version : Flexi ducting from cassette

Andy W
25-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent supplier preferbly with an online catalogue to identify components etc for the fitting of flexi ducting, inline fan, grill & back box fed from a cassette, I have a job that I need to to install 2 lots from 2 cassettes. Cheers all.

Slim R410a
25-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent supplier preferbly with an online catalogue to identify components etc for the fitting of flexi ducting, inline fan, grill & back box fed from a cassette, I have a job that I need to to install 2 lots from 2 cassettes. Cheers all.

Andy,

Flexible duct should only be used for end connections i.e from grilles and 500mm in length max.

If your fitting a fan then I would recommend the use of solid spiral duct, which would also more than likely need to be insulated if your taking it off a cassette.

As for a supplier I would try www.cclveloduct.co.uk or www.hargreaves-ductwork.co.uk :)

frank
25-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Ring Alan @ Trade Ventilation Supplies 0115 979 1684, he'll sort you out with the proper kit :)

Karl Hofmann
26-05-2006, 07:51 AM
Fans and Spares on the Parkhouse Industrial estate?

cruzeiros
26-05-2006, 08:16 AM
http://www.france-air.com/franceair/form_prod/cadre_prod_en.asp?ID=list_prod_en.asp

good online catalogue.

Andy W
26-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Fans and Spares on the Parkhouse Industrial estate?Hi Karl, I thought about them, I did not even know they had moved until I went to CEF recently and saw them across the road. When I went to them last some years ago when they were situated in Tunstall I found them to be very expensive and most unhelpful, some one who I know recently purchased a 600mm fan blade from them for a woods fan, it cost £90 + vat trade!

KISS KISS BANG
26-05-2006, 03:07 PM
SMJ Engineering. Steve Jones. Based in Dukinfield. Really helpfull guy. Will supply or supply and fit. Very familiar with Most Fan Coil types also. Has own delivery driver as well. 07768 513281.

Peter_1
26-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Air trade Center