PDA

View Full Version : HWASUNG THERMO, What do you think about?

Younes
04-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Hi Dears,
I replace my question in this forum

I want order 5 Hwasung thermo units for my customer. I've checked its specs and features and I would like to know your professional opinion for the drive belt unit and diesel engine units. They got Yanmar same as Thermo king. I want to check if Hwasung Thermo technology allows same features as Thermo king to follow-up the refrigeration system and troubleshootings that could be occured.

Thank you in advance.

Grizzly
04-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Hi Younes.
2 previous posts both with the same American Guy extolling the virtues of these units!

What's going on.
We are not here to promote products.
So don't ask people to do so.
Grizzly

Pop Alexandra
05-07-2017, 08:27 AM
So yeah... they do what they're meant to do. ;)

thejus123
08-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Hwasung Thermo units are very economical when compared to Thermoking. The Life maybe shorter than Thermoking but its good value for money. We have installed lot of Vans/Trucks here in UAE with Hwasung Thermo and they perform well even at 50 C Ambient. R404a diesel units is having problem here in the ambient hence we manage it with R134a. But overall they are good.

phil Landon
07-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Have had numerous problems with them burning out relay boards and the electric standby option on the off engine drive units has faulted numerous times, the company that bought one fitted to a KIA truck sent it back