PDA

View Full Version : ITE Blue R-95 reclaim unit.

Markie
03-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Hi,

The firm I'm working for have provided me with an ITE Blue 95 reclaim unit. Apart from being the heaviest and most cumbersome reclaim I've ever used it seems to do the job ok. Unfortunately it has came without a user manual and I've looked online and cannot find one. The problem I'm having is that I cannot see how you purge the refrigerant out of the machine once you've reclaimed the system. Other units like the Promax I'm used to have a valve to switch over to purge any liquid out of the machine to leave the bare minimum vapour in it before you disconnect your gauges.
This one doesn't seem to have anything like that though it does have a separate port with a "mop and bucket" symbol next to it that seems to indicate it's used to clear the remaining gas from the unit? If so I have no idea how to do it.
Has anyone else had one of these and can you educate me on if purging is possible and if so how it's done?

Cheers,

Markie.

FaultCode
03-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Finding an English user manual seems impossible, there's lots of other languages with useful pictures.

It looks like you connect the suction and discharge ports together, connect the mop and bucket to a reclaim bottle, close the valve, set the gas type and switch on.

Markie
04-05-2017, 04:08 PM
You were spot on mate. I found a manual in Finnish and bunged it into iTranslate to confirm instructions. You connect the inlet and outlet together and just shut the main outlet valve on the side so it pushes it all out through the mop and bucket port which you obviously connect to the bottle. I got an extra 0.3Kg out of the unit.
Thanks again for your help mate 😁👍