PDA

View Full Version : Carrier Zephyr 200 wiring digram

Refcol
30-03-2017, 12:02 AM
Hi Guys, This may be a long shot but I am looking for a carrier zephyr 200 1989 model control panel wiring diagram or service manual if there is one...
This unit came to me today not working it is mounted on a trailer and works off 240v single phase.
I don't have power to the controller (display) but I have power to the relay module from the transformer. tis an old one. So before I start tracing the wiring physically I thought I'd ask the oracle's.

cadwaladr
30-03-2017, 12:48 AM
Basic kind of unit is the cable between the unit and controller ok when you say on a trailer it must be a short trailer the cable can be bought from someone like maplins cheaply that's the route I would take any pictures of the controller available,I have the controllers and maybe the cable show pictures of both I maybe able to help you out?

Refcol
30-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Basic kind of unit is the cable between the unit and controller ok when you say on a trailer it must be a short trailer the cable can be bought from someone like maplins cheaply that's the route I would take any pictures of the controller available,I have the controllers and maybe the cable show pictures of both I maybe able to help you out?

Thanks for the quick response...I hope these help!

cadwaladr
30-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Can find twelve volts dc anywhere ,at the fuses many also the transformer output goes to a rectifier to convert it from ac to dc some units had a cut out switch under the top cover.

Refcol
01-04-2017, 11:57 AM
I had another go at it yesterday and I have 13/14v dc out of the rectifier and down to the controller on pin 1- and 10+ when unplugged from controller, when plug in controller I have dc volts at pins 1- 2+ , all the 12v relays are good, I have manually activated fans and compressor by bridging relay connections and at controller Main plug. I just dont have display and obviously the control that goes with that...Leaning towards Controller!