PDA

View Full Version : Daikin VRV lV fire panel stop

gozoboy
22-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Hi, I have a Daikin VRV lV installed in a very small hotel. Recently the owners asked if there is a way to shut down the system if there is fire alarm. I know this can be done with the iTouch controller but this is quite expensive and would be a total waste as they just need that function. Is there any interface that can be connected to a volt free contact on the fire panel that will make the system shut down?

Thanks in advance.

frank
22-02-2017, 08:50 PM
In short...yes there is.

I would contact your local Daikin service centre who can recommend the right solution to your particular installation.

KRP2A comes to mind

gozoboy
22-02-2017, 09:40 PM
Done that already but was told that the cheapeast option is the iTouch. So I was looking for another opinion. Thanks for your help Frank.

install monkey
22-02-2017, 11:04 PM
buy the additional indoor terminal block with the t1 t2 contacts - open circuit stops indoor but u need to daisy chain it on all indoors- and change setting mode 13 to auto restart- or stick a contactor on the indoor ring main- not ideal but will keep fireman sam happy.

eggs
23-02-2017, 01:40 AM
...or stick a contactor on the indoor ring main- not ideal but will keep fireman sam happy.

This.

gozoboy
23-02-2017, 06:42 AM
Yep, sometimes I just forget the 'keep it simple, stupid' solutions.

Many thanks to all.