PDA

View Full Version : Need advice Daikin VRV or Mitsubishi City Multi VRF or Other

jalan
24-01-2017, 09:06 PM
I have found this forum very interesting and thank you for sharing the wealth of advice. I need your help to clear my mind of all the marketing and gimmicks of sales people.

I NEED your experienced guidance in making an informed decision.

My 3 identical projects need each requiring about 60 hp of cooling only installation. Total project size 180 hp

Installations in - Learning space - test prep center with front office, classrooms, offices, computer labs and library

No heating needed / Only cooling air conditioning to run near 23 degrees celsius with ambient
temp outside at 45 celsius in peak summer and winters ambient outside tempr 24 celsius

Top discharge VRV / VRF systems with only Cassette type units of configurations 2TR 3TR 4TR

Operating about 12 to 14 hrs a day with 6 peak hours and rest on part loads.

Refrigerant piping distances are not a concern because they are short distances.

Priority - Lowest maintenance, Electricity savings, Great cooling, SUPER reliability.

Availability and my shortlist with good local sales, service & support - Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu aka GeneralIndia.

Budget - Need Top of line. Price no consideration. The quotes I have taken all above brands are priced pretty much the same excepting Toshiba which is much more expensive.

Additional notes: Mitsubishi is offering their cooling only range of VRF systems in India called as the Y series. http://www.mitsubishielectric.in/air-conditioners/Y-series-1.php

All Mitsubishi units are 100% imported from Thailand
All Daikin units are assembled in India
All Fujitsu units are 100% imported from China
All Toshiba are imported from maybe Thailand or China

Thanks. I need to make a decision in a couple of weeks.

Slim R410a
25-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Mitsubishi YKA will be perfect if you need cooling only.

Blata
27-01-2017, 08:18 PM
At present would not use Daikin Vrv 4, always been a Daikin man through and through but just recently been having a lot of problems on different sites

This is only my opinion based on my experiences

alicechan11
29-01-2017, 04:15 PM
I have found this forum back drop (http://www.easydisplay.com.hk/back-drop-board-stand.php) very interesting and thank you for sharing the wealth of advice. I need your help to clear my mind of all the marketing and gimmicks of sales people.

I NEED your experienced guidance in making an informed decision.

My 3 identical projects need each requiring about 60 hp of cooling only installation. Total project size 180 hp

Installations in - Learning space - test prep center with front office, classrooms, offices, computer labs and library

No heating needed / Only cooling air conditioning to run near 23 degrees celsius with ambient
temp outside at 45 celsius in peak summer and winters ambient outside tempr 24 celsius

Top discharge VRV / VRF systems with only Cassette type units of configurations 2TR 3TR 4TR

Operating about 12 to 14 hrs a day with 6 peak hours and rest on part loads.

Refrigerant piping distances are not a concern because they are short distances.

Priority - Lowest maintenance, Electricity savings, Great cooling, SUPER reliability.

Availability and my shortlist with good local sales, service & support - Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu aka GeneralIndia.

Budget - Need Top of line. Price no consideration. The quotes I have taken all above brands are priced pretty much the same excepting Toshiba which is much more expensive.

Additional notes: Mitsubishi is offering their cooling only range of VRF systems in India called as the Y series. http://www.mitsubishielectric.in/air-conditioners/Y-series-1.php

All Mitsubishi units are 100% imported from Thailand
All Daikin units are assembled in India
All Fujitsu units are 100% imported from China
All Toshiba are imported from maybe Thailand or China

Thanks. I need to make a decision in a couple of weeks.thanks for sharing