PDA

View Full Version : City multi fault

Airconessex
23-01-2017, 11:48 AM
Hello

I arrived on site to a newly installed city multi system with 1 x ceiling unit not cooling/heating the unit is working just no cooling or heating is happening.

Ive wound the lev head off and to no avail.

The addreses are all correct and the controller par31-maa sees the unit and can changed loavers and shut down the unit.

All other units work correctly

If anyone has any advice I would be greatful

I do need to test the solenoid valve plug but the bc box is in such a terrible place you cannot get to the inside of the box.

al
23-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Is the unit piped to correct outlet on BC box? Sounds like a piping issue

marc5180
23-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Check 'A & C' solenoids are energized from the BC box PCB in cooling mode and 'B' is energized in heating mode.

If you're getting the above, then I'd start looking at the port address setting, it's probably something as simple as incorrect/duplicated ports.

alicechan11
29-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Hello

I arrived on site to a newly installed city multi Prime English (http://primeenglish.edu.hk/) system with 1 x ceiling unit not cooling/heating the unit is working just no cooling or heating is happening.

Ive wound the lev head off and to no avail.

The addreses are all correct and the controller par31-maa sees the unit and can changed loavers and shut down the unit.

All other units work correctly

If anyone has any advice I would be greatful

I do need to test the solenoid valve plug but the bc box is in such a terrible place you cannot get to the inside of the box.
thanks for sharing