PDA

View Full Version : Can't find my own thread that I started

imranxahmed
06-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Hi

I just registered with this site and started a thread in the last week of 2016. I have tried multiple ways to go back and search for my thread but no success.

I have used various options in "advanced search" but can't locate the thread. I don't even remember what section did I start the thread in.

Any help?

Thank you.

cadwaladr
06-01-2017, 07:12 AM
I found it under visitor messages,at least the reply from Frank,if you want to repost I would post it under the commercial section.

Brian_UK
06-01-2017, 04:21 PM
Your first post was looking for an engineer to get your new fleet of second hand reefers up and running.

It was removed because this forum is not a substitute for Yellow Pages.

cadwaladr
07-01-2017, 06:14 AM
I think there has been a misunderstanding,the guy was looking for help for one fridge box that he had purchased and was not able to find an engineer through the usual means,let's call it a genuine mistake not really aware of our rules,but I did contact him and steered him in the right direction hopefully,and he has my number although if I was wrong I apologise,hopefully he is sorted now with his issue and certain he meant no harm.

Brian_UK
07-01-2017, 04:57 PM
No problem. :)

Frigo zika doo
24-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Hi,
I wanted to read rules of forum but they are missing, I also have deleted thread, I was looking for business partners, is that allowed here?
Please advise me, if possible, where to post that kind of thread