PDA

View Full Version : Experimental Data Help

ooruc
04-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Dear Friends,

I am working on to design a model based controller for a heat pump which is used to provide domestic hot water. I created a mathematical model for the condenser heat transfer. My aim is to control the refrigerant flow and obtain desired hot water temperature in my design. However, I need some experimental data to run my simulation which is created in Simulink. Unfortunately, I don't have any opportunity to conduct an experiment in a laboratory.

Is there any source to provide the refrigerant (R134a) mass flow rate from evaporator and temperature of refrigerant at the outlet of condenser during start-up process of the heat pump until obtain 60 oC water outlet ?

Thank You for your help and support in advance...

frank
04-01-2017, 11:34 PM
In an air/water heat pump, the condenser transfers it's heat to the water circuit, so the refrigerant mass flow and heat transfer will vary with the heating circuit temperature. It's not a constant process.

ooruc
05-01-2017, 11:04 AM
In an air/water heat pump, the condenser transfers it's heat to the water circuit, so the refrigerant mass flow and heat transfer will vary with the heating circuit temperature. It's not a constant process.

Dear Frank,

I am totally aware of it and that's why I need some experimental measurement data as a function of time.

ooruc
16-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Dear Frank,

I am totally aware of it and that's why I need some experimental measurement data as a function of time.

Dear Friends,

I am trying to find a transient system behaviour of a heat pump briefly.. Isn't there anybody to help out ?

Regards,