PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Service checker issue

biguso
02-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Hi to all!

I have a daikin checker in my company. I was going to take it in the field and thus installed software on my laptop and tried to check if it works is sensor input mode. It seems that thingy doesnt work any more.

Maybe I do something wrong like got stuck and cannot see some simple things??

The COM port works OK, I can type to the line trough the port monitoring software and recieve back symbols sent via the jumper wire between TxD and RxD terminals on DB9 connector.

When checker 3 software try to request the data from checker device the software sends "ZXZXZX..." in ASCII and in 15-20 seconds software shows window with error 6-1. After the window is shown there is "ACACAC..." in the Tx line and when i press OK button in the window it sends one "SP".

Absolute silence in the Rx line from checker device. DTR line from laptop is at low level (-12 V) maybe this is the problem??

Any ideas before i will dismantle it further)))??

biguso
02-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Answering my question myself. The cable which came with the checker is straight type. But the checker wanted the crossed cable. The main point is that all docs say that cable should be straight type, its wrong.