PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Itouch / BRC1D52: override temperature setting and revert back to the last one

execcr
30-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Hello,
i have a problem with our controllers here at work.
We have 2 VRVIII units to heat/cooling about 14 internal unit. Each unit have a BRC1D52 in each office.
The problem is that: users change their temperature on BRC1D52,for example to 26C , i check from itouch and the new temperature is displayed. Then after some times (20min circa) the temperature revert back to the last one configured in the schedule, 23C.

The schedule works with that criteria:
at 5:00 AM all internal unit are started and the set point go to 24C. Control from BRC is proibited. The operational mode is Set-Point.
at 8:00 AM all internal unit are started again, the set point go to 23C, Control from BRC is permitted. The operational mode is Set-Point.
at 8:00 PM all internal unit are started again, the set point go to 18C to not let the external unit stopping (this to prevent that to have cold in the office the next mornig. If i stop all the int unit and let the external stop, i have to start them at 2AM instead of 5AM). The operational mode is Set-Point.

It is driving me crazy. On the BRC i can change temperature and temperature is changing. They are not locked as if i prohibit the temeperature change on the itouch controller.

I've tried to change the temperature of a unit from the itouch controller and same thing, after some time it revert back to 23C.
There is no schedule active between 8 AM and 8 PM

Peter Beak
31-12-2016, 09:55 AM
Have you enabled setback or Auto changeover for the schedule event or mode of operation?

Are you controlling the iTouch from a PC or directly?