PDA

View Full Version : Daikin VRV 4

Blata
10-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Am i just the unlucky one or has Daikin produced a Lemon

This week so far Two LC 14 faults both under warranty (RYYQ18) Daikin are not honouring their no quibble warrenty ( apparently Belgium are wondering why so many compressors are failing , and as we know the inverter boards are reverse mounted, a nightmare to fault find and change on your own. not bad on the smaller units

So far had 4 main PCB go down in six months with various faults ie output to 4 way valve and expansion valves.

I was dyed in the wool Daikin but now having serious doubts

Question is

Is it just me or has anyone else suffered?

Neddy
10-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Are these faults on the same site or different sites? Not had compressor failures on that model but plenty on VRV 2 & 3

Blata
12-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Are these faults on the same site or different sites? Not had compressor failures on that model but plenty on VRV 2 & 3

All on different sites, I must be the lucky one :o

Tayters
12-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Changed one compressor on a mini VRV4 for a local firm we do a few bits for. Company fitted last year, few month later inverter error, they changed IPM and fault remained. After speaking with supplier a compressor was supplied which yours truly fitted. Was old one really buggered? Not sure, it wasn't DTE and windings ohmed out fine is all I can say. Did acid test, fine, and oil was clean and plenty in the compressor. Didn't go running it up beforehand, just cracked on and got it replaced. Ran up fine, supplier rolled up and put service checker on and all probes, etc were behaving because as we know, that's the Daikin quality one expects. :-]

cristianbalan
04-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Hello, please help me with vrvXpress selection software europe database, thank you very much