PDA

View Full Version : New to RE

cryptojoe
11-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Hello to all.

My experience with refrigeration is limited mostly to Automobiles and appliances I have repaired around my home. Though I live in Las Vegas now, I still hold an active Master Mechanics license from the State of Michigan.

I am a 12 year veteran of the United States Army/Reserves/National Guard. I am a current member of the American Legion and Life Member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.

I am retired and actively working on projects of my own using a Nevada License for Dynamic Earth Laboratories LTD, a holding company for my patents and copyrights.

I moderate the Rhinoceros 3D Forum at www.renderosity.com (http://www.renderosity.com) which is the worlds largest internet site dedicated to artists. Which reminds me, never discount artists; you may be one. According to the US Patent Office, if you develop a usable solution to a problem that can be made and sold, you are an Artist under the general terms of the US Constitution Article One Section Eight which charges the congress to assist in the development of the Arts and Sciences.

Thanx for taking the time to read my self-introductory.

Joe

Brian_UK
11-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Hi Joe, welcome to the forum.

Have you stuck your pin in the RE Members Map yet ?

Hopefully your 'inventive' mind will come in handy for some of the more sideways thinking projects that appear on here sometimes.

cryptojoe
11-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Sorry, I have difficulties with my vision.

If you could kindly give me a link to the Members Map, I'd glady comply. Also, is there a place where I can set up my PHP Style Sheet??? I have my codes stored on the desktop.

Also, I failed to mention I am also a Associate Member of American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) as well as my certification with Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).

US Iceman
12-05-2006, 02:18 AM
Hi Joe,

Welcome to the RE site. You can post your member location from the "RE Members Map" link on the header of the sheet above.

I look forward to reading your contributions.

Best Regards,
US Iceman

US Iceman
12-05-2006, 03:09 AM
What exactly is "Dynamic Earth Laboratories LTD"?

Sounds rather interesting.

cryptojoe
12-05-2006, 04:46 AM
I really don't want to be known as a Professional Inventor, inventors are like starving artists. Being on the back side of forty, disabled, ill health and so forth, I need a way to keep patents, copyrights on works and inventions; so, I formed a Nevada LLC (Limited Liability Company) with my wife and I as the principles.

I call it Dynamic Earth because I deal primarily in Solar Thermal Dynamics. PV Cells will never pay for themselves as long as nothing more than 14% efficiency can ever be reached.

I've produced an animated video I called "Energy Through Resource Reclamation." I'm running low on DVD's and will need to get another batch made up soon. I'll be sure to make some kind of an announcement when they become available again.

All it takes is money.

Abe
12-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Welcome Crytojoe to RE

cryptojoe
12-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Thanx for the warm welcome all. This