PDA

View Full Version : Cold Storage Consultants in China

haitrieutwo
15-11-2016, 10:30 AM
Hi all,

My company is looking into investing in a cold storage in Guangzhou China. We do not have any experience in constructing cold storage and we are in need for a good consultant. Any recommendations??

Josip
15-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Hi, haitrieutwo :)

welcome to RE forums .... you should start here .... http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?72-New-to-RE to tell you something more about yourself .... but you can do it anytime ...

Hi all,

My company is looking into investing in a cold storage in Guangzhou China. We do not have any experience in constructing cold storage and we are in need for a good consultant. Any recommendations??

Not sure what kind of consultant you need ...

definitely, for complete cold store only one person as a consultant is not enough ... can give you a lot of good advice/suggestion, but the best is to have civil engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer and "maybe" food processing engineer, but that depend what you want to keep i.e. cool or freeze within cold store ....

I hope here you can get some advice ... just ask ... as this would be a professional job do not expect to get too many info or consultancy in public ;)

Best regards, Josip :)

Magoo
15-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Beca Singapore