PDA

View Full Version : Splits with an ionizer

airefresco
11-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Hi,

I went to look at job yesterday and the client was asking about systems with ionizers installed. I think LG have them, but I wonīt be going down that road. Does anybody know of any other systems that have them?

Thanks,
paul..

S_Line
11-05-2006, 05:06 PM
the new daikin wall units have a fresh air input :) that will be far better than a Ģ30 ironizer :)

Have to say that LG do push the extras, but the extras seem to bust :( so its not worth the hastle :(

We installed a Cassette with the Electrostatic Smoke thing, it lasted a few weeks before in Smoked itself :( then its the long ongoing Call Back Problem :(

Keep it simple ;)

Like i say the new small DAIKIN wall mounts have a fresh air input via the outside condensing unit that is far better than a cheap as chips ironizer ;)

airefresco
12-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Iīve since found that Toshiba and Panasonic have ionizers installed. The problem is after hours of searching yesterday I canīt find anybody that sells Toshiba in the Canary Isalnds, and Panasonic seems quite tricky to get hold also.

The only reason I want to include a unit with an ioniser is because the customer was asking about them. I think he may have already had a quote from another company which sells Pansonic (apparently) and I donīt really want to loose a job to them. Long story.

Cheers
paul..

cruzeiros
12-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Samsung has a BIOnizer filter. They say that is not something just for marketing. They have some kind of brevet for this at washing machines but for air conditioning it hasn't been properly tested yet.

For wall mounted is not available at Classic range. Only the Prestige and Premium series. (better looks, higher price)

Rgd,
Cruz

RAD
13-05-2006, 01:11 AM
So Paul, I am new to the site can some one help me please I put a new thermostat in a client house plus a limit control for the fan.

I stayed for some time the system with off came back on for a least 1 1/2 hours I ask the customer to call me about 8:PM to tell me how the system was runing. They called all was fine.

Three days late the system only cuts off if you turn it from auto to fan not in the off and when you turn the system on it to fan. Some half a cule.

Please help going back in the morning.
Thanks RAD

RAD
13-05-2006, 01:12 AM
Sorry Paul type O from the firt email

RAD