PDA

View Full Version : G day

NeboE&R
03-12-2001, 09:35 PM
Gday,
Just logging on and having a look at the forum for the first time.

Terra

Nebo Electrical & Refrigeration
Queensland Australia

WebRam
03-12-2001, 10:03 PM
Hey welcome on board, hope you enjoy it :D

coriolan
06-12-2001, 09:13 AM
Another test by a new user...
Congratulations for the site

Brian_UK
07-12-2001, 12:06 AM
Hey, welcome Coriolan; I know that the USA and Oz are large but I see that you are a little shy about your location :(

Or are you just so busy that you seem to be everyway at once :D

I'll have to start a seek and find game to narrow down your whereabouts in EUROPE.

Just kidding..........Brian

coriolan
07-12-2001, 09:06 AM
Ok, Brian... Let's start the game
Each time I'll post something, I'll give some small indication about my location. I won't be much hard; in a few messages you should discover where I live and work.
Have a nice day
coriolan

Reeferjon
07-12-2001, 04:04 PM
Won't be much hard ---- France?

coriolan
07-12-2001, 07:23 PM
Mmmmhh... I have the sea in front of me, and I have work both in summer and winter... even tough winter here is cold.
Anyway, I don't live in France.

Abe
07-12-2001, 09:56 PM
Someone who loves the perfume "coriolan" by Gurlein
Perhaps Italian
Alternatively a lover of classical music
Beethovans Coriolan symphony
Where was Beethovan from?
Unless........................
theres a connection with the mafia......

coriolan
08-12-2001, 04:03 PM
MATCHED!
I live in the north east of Italy. But... please, don't be so boring with the usual story that tells Italy = mafia. Generalizations are always dangerous.
Ok. Let's start chatting 'bout work.
Greetings
coriolan

Abe
08-12-2001, 06:07 PM
Hey,

Whats my prize for guessing correctly!!!

Brian_UK
08-12-2001, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Aiyub
Whats my prize for guessing correctly!!! Prizes, who said anything about prizes ??

Come on Aiyub, you know us workers don't get freebies :D

Abe
09-12-2001, 10:09 PM
Brian,

Did you manage to read the Fast Track 100 List in todays Sundays Times.

Ive been reading it up to see if any Fridge companies made it in the big time and if they were any budding fridge blokesmaking a million or two

Didnt come across any, were plenty guys like that Carphone warehouse chap selling mobile phones, other technology companies selling chips and gadgets, even recruiters!!

And we fridge guys are moaning about the introduction of little electronic gadgets which control our fridge plant???

You know what, we should make fridges so technologically advanced with all sorts of controls, led's lights, internet access, etc, that the poor consumer will have to pay a fortune to have them repaired. And we will wear only white overalls and gloves whilst repairing them

And what makes a good entrepreneur?

Ambition
Discipline
Energy
Luck
Resilience
Vision
Alchemic mix of nature and nurture

They forgot one point

Organisation

So Im afraid, I will remain in the realm of the "worker" as I possess these qualities only in a very diluted form, not sufficiently to be a Branson, or them others. ( I say with green envy)

Maybe in another life.................

Brian_UK
09-12-2001, 10:59 PM
Good point...

I saw an internet fridge in John Lewis the other week (I know, I'm a name dropper...) which had a screen built into the main door, keyboard, mouse, Oh and an ice maker !

I think the days of the average Brit paying over £1000 to keep his milk cool hasn't quite got here yet. :D