PDA

View Full Version : Software comselgea/grasso

Sandro Baptista
13-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Hi Guys,

I have replace my PC and now I can't get the COMSEL selection compressor software from GEA web site. I think they don't have it there. I had the COMSEL 2013 version 3.17.

Does any body can help me indicate me a direct link to get it?

Thanks in advance.

cricri
13-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Hi Sandro,
Comsel is no more used and availlable, we are using RT Select. I don't know if it is availlable for a third party.

Sandro Baptista
13-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Maybe RT Select is not available for a third part. I was searching and I can't find compressor selection software.

Anyway thanks for the info.

cricri
13-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Is comsel sufficient for you?

Josip
13-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Hi, Sandro :)

Maybe RT Select is not available for a third part. I was searching and I can't find compressor selection software.

Anyway thanks for the info.

Below is the link to download software ... of course later on I was contacted by GEA to explain why do I need GEA software ...

I sent an email with my reasons for request and very soon I got a license ... I do believe you would not have a problem either to get a license ... working within refrigeration industry we need any help available ... very nice people there.

http://www.gea.com/en/articles/rtselect/index.jsp

Best regards, Josip :)

Sandro Baptista
17-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Hi, Sandro :)

Below is the link to download software ... of course later on I was contacted by GEA to explain why do I need GEA software ...

I sent an email with my reasons for request and very soon I got a license ... I do believe you would not have a problem either to get a license ... working within refrigeration industry we need any help available ... very nice people there.

http://www.gea.com/en/articles/rtselect/index.jsp

Thanks Josip. I work with the competition with SABROE compressors, ehehehe. I suppose the will not like that. :)

Josip
17-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Hi Sandro, :)

I believe there is not too much love between compressor manufacturers but ...

I am not sure what they will answer to you, but I explained to GEA that I work with all compressor manufacturers ... decision what to buy/install is not up to us, sometimes client wants some other compressor (because already installed on plant or got suggestion from someone else, whatever ...) and we are not able to change/suggest anything ...

Sometimes we have to give some answers .... and without dedicated software it is not simple.

I do believe you will get licence for software.