PDA

View Full Version : strange compressor behaviour

Bahaaeldeen
09-05-2006, 12:06 AM
During testing a window A/C compressor using a run capacitor i discovered that threre are two tubes that discharge and only one for suction ( it is supposed to be one for suction and one for discharge in addition to a process tube which is a suction one ) . the strange thing is that the process tube is not a suction one . The compressor type is L'unite Hermetique .
IF ANY ONE HAS ANY EXPLANATION TO THIS , PLEASE INFORM ME AT ONCE . IT IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE IAM AN A/C INSTRUCTOR AND ASKED BY THE TRAINEE FOR AN EXPLANATION.
bahaah@hotmail.com

Andy W
09-05-2006, 05:18 PM
During testing a window A/C compressor using a run capacitor i discovered that threre are two tubes that discharge and only one for suction ( it is supposed to be one for suction and one for discharge in addition to a process tube which is a suction one ) . the strange thing is that the process tube is not a suction one . The compressor type is L'unite Hermetique .
IF ANY ONE HAS ANY EXPLANATION TO THIS , PLEASE INFORM ME AT ONCE . IT IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE IAM AN A/C INSTRUCTOR AND ASKED BY THE TRAINEE FOR AN EXPLANATION.
bahaah@hotmail.comAnd you are an instructor? A picture may help.:rolleyes:

NoNickName
09-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Hot gas bypass?