PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi PUCY

tonymony
06-08-2016, 02:18 PM
He everyone,

I am currently installing a system VFR PUCY with 3xPEFY-P80, but I have got an issue with an code in the outdoor unit PUCY-P, the code iis 111 but I do not have access to this manual.

Has anyone access to this manual?

KR,

Airconking
06-08-2016, 07:19 PM
He everyone,

I am currently installing a system VFR PUCY with 3xPEFY-P80, but I have got an issue with an code in the outdoor unit PUCY-P, the code iis 111 but I do not have access to this manual.

Has anyone access to this manual?

KR,
If you have 1111 on the outdoor unit this is not a fault code. Indicates system is normal with no faults detected.
what makes you think it's in fault? Is it working correctly?

tonymony
07-08-2016, 01:01 AM
If you have 1111 on the outdoor unit this is not a fault code. Indicates system is normal with no faults detected.
what makes you think it's in fault? Is it working correctly?

Basically, I have installed the Pucy-P200 without anysetting, because in the installation manual does not say nothing about any dipswitches configuration or valves. We made the refrigerant charge and we are currently trying to switch one the system. But it does not do nothing when we power on the Pucy-P200, besides the FCU PEFY with their Local controllers PAR 31MAA are setting and the controllers switch one with out any error.

Basically my question is how to start the compressor?

Thanks very much, KR

I appreciate anyanswer

tonymony
07-08-2016, 01:06 AM
Sorry one detail more, all the LED are on without blinks.
But the Compressor PUCY-P200 emits a piiiii, it is not loud, looks like some electronical components.

Other detail, we did not set up the addressing because we are using a MA system then it should be necessary.

Wow, I forget we have not run the "test run" in the local controller do you thing it could be?

The code in the condenser is this one:

KR,

al
07-08-2016, 11:35 AM
As said above that is not a code, system is telling you what is switched on, sounds like it is waiting for run signal. Try test run, Have you downloaded the mitsubishi tech support app to your phone, works well and gives access to manuals etc

tonymony
07-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Thank you for your answers. I will run the test tomorrow.

Regarding to the app mitsubishi I have downloaded two the original and another one in my tablet, but anyone has the PUCY-P200YKA. I only found this wiring diagram in the general magazine "Multi Systems 2014". Please see the pic attached:

I do not have the SW1, there is another one in the Fanboard named SW001 I suppused this one is different. Than I have a question because the PUHY has dipswitches configurations for the SW1 to check the preassure, units in the system, etc.., but in the PUCY no, then does anyone know how to set up these codes of if it is possible in the PUCY?

Thanks, I will keep in touch about my advances.

tonymony
08-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I have tried today to run the system and I have got these errors,

6832, this one dissapeared.

2503, this one persist in my 3 PEFY units

it says something about drainage sensor, so I have a question the fan coil unit should be feed with water before the performance?? and always keep water to avoid this problem, or there is another solution, because I do not think the problem should be because of the unit, because it is new. I will check tomorrow the CN31 connection.

KR, I will appreciate anyhelp