PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new to the forum.

psycheus
08-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and actually found it on a search on google. This looks to be filled with great information. I can't wait to start reading the articles. I'm from the Bay Area, CA and am pretty new to the trade (1 year).

Anyways is there anyone else from my area on here?

Thanks!

--
Rick

Brian_UK
08-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Hi, welcome Rick.

Hope that you enjoy your stay with us, have a look at the RE Members Map to check out your area, also add yourself to it if you would like to.

Peter_1
09-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Welcome from Belgium.
Hopes you also post and not only reads.
We appreciate it that you have add a welcome note.
Thanks.

Abe
09-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Welcome Rick to RE

psycheus
17-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope to be a contributer also, not just some that reads the forum. :)

Peter_1
17-05-2006, 02:50 PM
I think one of the moderators (Dan?) is from your area.

spoon man
23-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Hello all. Im shaun based in essex uk. New to this site but been reading loads all looks good.
Been in trade 4 7 years but just started service work as been on install mostly.
So just saying hello - Hello

superswill
23-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and actually found it on a search on google. This looks to be filled with great information. I can't wait to start reading the articles. I'm from the Bay Area, CA and am pretty new to the trade (1 year).

Thanks!

--
Rick

welcome psycheus to RE,all the best in the trade,feel free to ask any questions and join in the "think tank"

superswill
23-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Hello all. Im shaun based in essex uk. New to this site but been reading loads all looks good.
Been in trade 4 7 years but just started service work as been on install mostly.

welcome shaun, iam sure with your experience you will be able to contribute to RE

Josip
23-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Hi, Rick :)

Hello Everyone,
Thanks!
--
Rick

Hi, Spoon man :)

Welcome to RE forums...

Best regards, Josip :)