PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu nocria

Markysparky
02-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Indoor unit no power indication. Got live on neutral terminal and nothing on live terminal on indoor unit output to outdoor unit. When tested on outdoor unit before disconnecting, got 230v on live and neutral terminals. Diagnosed indoor pc board fried. Anyone had this before?

Brian_UK
02-06-2016, 04:25 PM
230 on neutral terminal means that your neutral feed is broken.

Check the mains supply.

Markysparky
13-06-2016, 08:40 AM
I did check live to neutral 230v, live to earth 230v on incoming supply. Is there something else i should check on the incoming? I opened and checked Wiring at isolator also okay. Called fujitsu tech support, ran trough tests with them and problem still not solved. Tech tells me he had same problem on his unit, opened everything and when closed starts up fine. Not much help there. With the outdoor completely disconnected along with its earth, I find 230 on neutral, 0 on live terminal for outdoor connetion terminals on indoor unit. Even with the outdoor unit completely disconnected, will the indoor unit still be able to switch on as the supply runs traight to the indoor board? I also disconnected everything else from indoor unit with only the power supply connected and still nothing.