PDA

View Full Version : Tech Method Training and Other

kevin7.1
20-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Hello all.
Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong category.

I believe there is a forum member who is the Author of the tech method training manuals. I am very much interested in purchasing this series and would ask if anyone can post a link to these and any other literature that would help with understanding the principles of air conditioning and refrigeration. Also help with fault finding.

I am trying to improve myself as an engineer as becoming qualified now a days seem to only consist of completing a portfolio. There is no one to learn from where I work in fact my boss is looking to me to teach the other engineers. I therefore want to ensure I know and do things the right way.
I have my 2079. I know my limits and want to push past them.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kev.

chemi-cool
20-04-2016, 02:39 PM
He hasn't been here for years, I even forgot his name.

B G Scott
20-04-2016, 04:58 PM
I think it was Garry from FLA in the USA

Grizzly
20-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Gary got fed up of people wanting his and others copyrighted literature for free!
I don't blame him.
Grizzly

Magoo
21-04-2016, 02:13 AM
Have not seen Gary on forum for a while either, I could be wrong but may be health issues as well. If you are out Gary and watching, so hello !!
Kevin , if you want to up skill, there are multitudes of courses available. But best idea is reading and understanding books, and add experience.

kevin7.1
21-04-2016, 08:41 AM
I do hope he is OK. From what I remember of him it's a loss to the forum. Can anyone link to his bio. I remember him having links to purchase the literature on there or in his signature.
It's defo the reading and understanding route I want to take. If anyone has any suggestions on books would much appreciate it.

Thanks.

Kev.

nike123
21-04-2016, 11:23 AM
http://www.amazon.com/T-E-C-H-Method-Lesson-Series-Shooting/dp/B000725VOG

Josip
21-04-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi, Kevin7.1 :)

Hello all.
Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong category.

I believe there is a forum member who is the Author of the tech method training manuals. I am very much interested in purchasing this series and would ask if anyone can post a link to these and any other literature that would help with understanding the principles of air conditioning and refrigeration. Also help with fault finding.

I am trying to improve myself as an engineer as becoming qualified now a days seem to only consist of completing a portfolio. There is no one to learn from where I work in fact my boss is looking to me to teach the other engineers. I therefore want to ensure I know and do things the right way.
I have my 2079. I know my limits and want to push past them.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kev.

Check here ... http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?19701-Refrigeration-101&highlight=gary

Best regards, Josip :)

frank
21-04-2016, 07:01 PM
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?30388-Article-Refrigeration-101