PDA

View Full Version : Pury-p350yjm-a

Stuart Hoskins
15-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Hi everyone pretty new to this site but wanted to know if anyone has installed a PURY-P350YJM-A
vrf.

I have used a central controller AT50 and also have a water hater component box which is also on this controller and its own. all units have been grouped and addressed and logged into to controller but when i go to operate one unit it seems to run for literally a few seconds then switches itself off. this is happening on every unit.

I have power to all indoors and also have 29v across my m-net connections. My only thought i have is that maybe its a protection till i have added the required refrigerant charge. can anyone share a little light or have any info

Neddy
17-04-2016, 01:30 PM
Hi Stuart, sounds like you don't have power to the BC box.

Stuart Hoskins
17-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Hi neddy i have 240v going to my bc box i will double check in the morning tho but pretty sure i did.

this has proper stumped me tbh have gone through everything technical have suggested and all seems ok but still wont work properly only runs for longer period in fan mode but will then cut off eventually

install monkey
17-04-2016, 04:26 PM
had a ygma on a hotel in mcr, 1 unit wasnt working- had the dot on the rc and when u pressed start it showed normal display- then after 5 seconds display went back to dot- ended up being indoor pcb, but this was on 1 unit- if it helps

Neddy
17-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Check the live and neutral at the BC box. If you have power it could be a faulty BC box PCB.

Stuart Hoskins
17-04-2016, 07:20 PM
thanks guys will check these solutions when i get back to site