PDA

View Full Version : Flotronic II phase 2 soft ver 1.8

hany
09-04-2016, 01:07 AM
water chiller type 30 hg 3700013DE
i need the firmWARE OF CONTROLLER PSIO II FLOTRONIC II PHASE 3 SOFTWARE VERSION 1.8

Gibbo
10-04-2016, 08:42 AM
The PSIO modules are now obsolete are you sure it's just software you need.
Gibbo

Grizzly
10-04-2016, 09:32 AM
Hi Gibbo.
Just how long have they been obsolete?
Only I was using paper written software details 12 yrs ago on these and I was led to believe they were obsolete then?
Hany, What Gas are these running on?
Thanks Guys!
Grizzly

Gibbo
10-04-2016, 10:23 AM
Grizzly. They have been obsolete for quite a while but in the last year or two there have been no new PSIO's. There are no new modules anywhere, there is an option to return the PSIO to the US for Carrier to try and repair from salvaged parts but it costs a small fortune. This also applies to the Flotronic System Manager which is the same module but different software must be about 25 years old it's successor the Chillerviser is now in an obsolete wind down phase as well. It's successor will be "Plant Control"The 30 HG chiller will either be on R22 or R134A depending on age.

Gibbo
10-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Hany. Do you have Carrier "Winloader" which you will need to download the software if you don't then you will have to go back to Carrier. What's wrong with the old PSIO software.

PATRICK BCR
13-04-2016, 03:04 PM
I suppose that the machine of Hany with surely be not under tension with the batery of empty safeguard,and it with lost the program contained in the PSIO It is a pile 3.6 volts with the lithium located inbottom of the PSIO which it is necessary to replace with the module under tension 24 volt ifone does not want to lose the program. On my machines , i change this batery every 2 or 3 Years for safety .

PATRICK BCR
13-04-2016, 03:21 PM
I suppose that the machine of Hany with surely be not under tension with the batery of empty safe guard ,and it with lost the program contained in the PSIO It
is a batery 3.6volts with the lithium located in bottom of the PSIO which it is necessary to replace with the module under tension 24 volt if one does not want to lose the program. On my machines , i change this batery every 2 or 3 Year s for safety .