PDA

View Full Version : Public Liability Insurance UK

Andy T
04-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Anybody Know a good place to get Public Liability For me.A self employed Refrigeration sub contractor Sole Trader.What would be a good cover amount £1m,£2m etc? Getting quotes of £520 for £2m is this the norm?

Chillin4alivin
04-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Hi Andy

Get insured for at least £5m
Tell them you do hot work and if you are a member of hvca or anything like that let them know as it will reduce your cost.

I use a company called Miles Smith in Lodon
****ADMIN NOTE**** please dont post phone numbers and emails ****END ADMIN NOTE****

Cheers!

seanito
18-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Anybody Know a good place to get Public Liability For me.A self employed Refrigeration sub contractor Sole Trader.What would be a good cover amount £1m,£2m etc? Getting quotes of £520 for £2m is this the norm?

Sounds about right....mine is £40 a month with Zurich direct

taz24
21-02-2007, 04:16 PM

Pearl insurance are very good as well.

taz

old gas bottle
22-02-2007, 06:19 PM
our has gone up loads,infact hsbc refused to renew as soon as we told them we do computer suites and hospitals, sort of changed from being a normal small business to high risk in effect,might be me but talking to other people about insures they seem to want to know every single thing you do and the more you tell them the more it goes up,our is over a grand per man now.