PDA

View Full Version : polar zb-26 ice maker

doormaster2008
25-03-2016, 04:05 PM
I have a polar ice cubes and the tray motor is continually running .taking a wire off the microswitch does nothing and the paddle motor is not running.has anybody any ideas. I was thinking pcb.

charlie patt
25-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Relays stick on pcb useually fit board and sensor if bin lid left open the bin wedges against door and overloads pcb also check gauze to water pump aint blocked top of tray we only repair um when we have advised customet what a load of rubbish these machines are next month bin motor then the ice bin stat then the rotation pump then will be time to fit another pcb

cadwaladr
26-03-2016, 12:31 AM
They are not a good machine,basically when they go wrong recycle them ,I won't touch them and advise my clients to spend extra and get a quality made machine.

doormaster2008
26-03-2016, 09:54 AM
They are not a good machine,basically when they go wrong recycle them ,I won't touch them and advise my clients to spend extra and get a quality made machine.
Yes,I quite agree with you.much prefer a k20 .Unfortunately all customers seem to look at these days is price and not quality but that's Blackpool all over.Thanks again guys.

nike123
26-03-2016, 06:54 PM
As I recollect, ZB 26 does not have paddle at all. It has pump for agitation. Is this same as your model?

In these, when reduction gear in motor is damaged, symptoms are as you described.
You can find replacement tray motor in GEV! Code is:499086
Also, if tray is not in correct position regarding gear position, you can have same issues because of position sensor getting wrong signal. Therefore you should check that motor shaft is in correct relation to tray. It is adjustable by loosing and after correct positioning, tightening cone connection with tray.
And yes, they are rubbish but providing me some income!;)