PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba VRF L07,L20 fault code

ambient
15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Hi all
firstly I do apologise for my written English ,not my first language.
so quickly
sys 1 I have daisy chained 3 indoor units (b4 3 saperate rooms with one indoor fan coil changed into one big room ) when tried ran them L07 came out and rest of indoor units E4 fault code.there is about 20 indoor unit ,centralised control
sys2 room with 2ducted indoor units was devided into 2small rooms .so I added one more wired remote control and ran them w.they were running for about 30m/1h and then L20 fault came out.
as it is my first time with Toshiba,please help
many thanks

Davey 2 Pints
15-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Hi
The problem is a configuration change to original, i.e. what was previously single indoors with their very own controllers are now group controlled, multiple indoors from one controller. This result in L07 if group arrangement [lead/follower] isn't updated. Your steps have altered group arrangement and probably central control addressing. L20 - duplicate central address, again caused by rearranging indoors.
If you're unsure what you have installed you need to wipe addresses and start again, but before you do speak with Toshiba technical support. They're very good walking engineers through the steps. I've spoken to them loads of time with this issue.

ambient
29-04-2016, 05:17 AM
Hi
thanks for you reply.rang Toshiba UK ,they were very good,problem sorted.thanks