PDA

View Full Version : ThermoKing SB 210 Alarm 63 and 84

hollow
03-03-2016, 08:12 PM
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have a SB210 unit that is driving me crazy. It will randomly shut off and get alarm 63 and 84. Starts right back up once cleared. Have replaced the solenoid, fuel filter rpm sensor, installed an electric fuel pump to make sure its getting fuel, replaced the controller, checked the ground connection bellow the starter and its still doing the same thing. Please help.

cadwaladr
03-03-2016, 11:22 PM
There seems to be problems recently with the fuel solenoids is it a genuine tk part some after market ones give issues.

hollow
03-03-2016, 11:51 PM
Yes, genuine TK, replaced twice

cadwaladr
04-03-2016, 01:13 AM
To get to the bottom of the fault you would be best to get a download to see what's happening when it throws the codes

IRMechanik
05-03-2016, 03:37 PM
You'll have to catch it in the act. Watch the interface board and see if the LED for K1 run relay is dropped out when the unit shuts down or if the engine dies, then sets the code and then drops out the run relay. If the run relay is staying engaged but the engine dies if something after the interface board. (wiring between solenoid and interface board)
Also watch the RPM, I know you replaced the RPM sensor but if RPM signal drops out it may cause code 63.