PDA

View Full Version : Employee agreements.

Temprite
01-05-2006, 02:22 PM
G'day all.

I am in the process of trying to draft up an employee agreement applicable to our trade for all employees to sign.

We are not a large company but in this ever changing world we are now being forced to comply with more and more changes.

What I am after is something simple I can use as a draft and make it more applicable to our business.

Areas to cover would range from OH+S through to presentation of employess etc.

Management

Emergency procedures.

Safety.

etc,etc.

Any help would be appreciated

Argus
01-05-2006, 02:38 PM
It?s difficult to help you in this area because although some of the UK trade associations provide templates or forms of words that you can adapt, it is strictly member-only and would not be applicable under your law. I suspect that other trade associations in other countries offer the same service, but as domestic laws differ, it isn?t the sort of thing that you can pick up and transplant.

So unless there?s an Aussie member who can help you, I suggest is that you write down what you think you have in mind so that all the angles are covered, then get a professional lawyer to draft it properly according to Australian law.

If you are asking your guys to sign it as part of their contracts of employment, it needs to be watertight from both sides.

________
buy easy vape (http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape)