PDA

View Full Version : Daikin VRV IV

CONROD
05-02-2016, 03:07 PM
Calling all Daikin experts...
I have installed a system with 1 heat pump outdoor unit connected to 5 No fan coils via a branch connector manifold kit. The system has been through its test run function and all operating well.
One of the controllers has automatically been assigned as the master - all others now show the centralized control display on their respective r/c's. As the master determines either the heating, cooling , or auto heat, or auto cool modes, can I choose which controller is the master - and how would I set this, or is this all done automatically and cannot be altered? The controller first powered up has become the master at present.
Outdoor unit RXYSQ8TMY1B - mini vrv iv.
confused..

Stephen72
05-02-2016, 03:32 PM
do u have the installation manual handy? on page 36 it tells you how too change the heat cool master .. by the looks of it u press and hold the mode button of the current master controller for about 5 seconds and the centralized control display will flash on all remote controllers , then press the mode button once on the controller u wish too be set as the heat cool master..

hope this helps ;)

CONROD
17-02-2016, 09:16 PM
Thanks Stephen - spot on with your advise. Only just been back to site or final set up. I found the manual you made reference to online - different to the one supplied with the unit..
Thanks again.

Tayters
19-02-2016, 11:55 PM
do u have the installation manual handy? on page 36 it tells you how too change the heat cool master .. by the looks of it u press and hold the mode button of the current master controller for about 5 seconds and the centralized control display will flash on all remote controllers , then press the mode button once on the controller u wish too be set as the heat cool master..

hope this helps ;)

Good one.
Tried this on a 407C VRV yesterday and worked as described.