PDA

View Full Version : Daikin vrv iv

and1dude2001
05-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Hi everyone,

just need a bit bit of technical intellect, first time commissioning a vrv Iv and after addressing the system I found the lads had wired the new multi boxes up wrong on the slaves on put them in the bs unit connection rather than outdoor unit side, anyway to cut a story shut after re wiring and restarting the fault remains on both systems after looking for the old faithful reset button in the condenser I've noticed it's now gone and been replaced with just 3 buttons, is there still a way of doing a hard restart does anyone know for when I'm back in the morning? It'll save me an hours tech call if someone could help me out.

thanks

Asbolute
05-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Hi everyone,

just need a bit bit of technical intellect, first time commissioning a vrv Iv and after addressing the system I found the lads had wired the new multi boxes up wrong on the slaves on put them in the bs unit connection rather than outdoor unit side, anyway to cut a story shut after re wiring and restarting the fault remains on both systems after looking for the old faithful reset button in the condenser I've noticed it's now gone and been replaced with just 3 buttons, is there still a way of doing a hard restart does anyone know for when I'm back in the morning? It'll save me an hours tech call if someone could help me out.

thanks

Enforce a re-initialization of communication: hold push button BS3 “return” for minimum 5
seconds.

and1dude2001
05-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Enforce a re-initialization of communication: hold push button BS3 “return” for minimum 5
seconds.

Thanks mate, do I need to power the indoors down while doing that or can I just fire away and go for it in its current in fault condition?

Deano240
06-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Just fire away mate. I always turn the controllers off but that's just me

frank
06-01-2016, 06:52 PM
How can you turn the controllers off on a Daikin vrv?

Deano240
10-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Just press the on off button? I only turn them off as it's a mind thing, it probably don't make a difference but to me it does lol

richardb14
30-01-2016, 06:43 PM
I've been having quite a few issues with these IV's lately, mostly blown PCB's and fan motors, I'm getting a little concerned about the build quality, at the moment though all parts covered under D5