PDA

View Full Version : Happy festive season!

The Viking
23-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Please accept my non-denominational holiday wishes with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Terra Nova great. Not to imply that Terra Nova is necessarily greater than any other planet nor the only populated planet in the universe. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

From me and my to you and yours,

The Viking
AKA Morgan

Grizzly
23-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Hi Morgan.
I hope your permits to work are less detailed?
Good sentiments all the same and I agree.
If it's relevant Guys?
Enjoy the break!
Grizzly
AKA Steve.

monkey spanners
23-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Happy Christmas! One and all!

Magoo
23-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Hi Viking /Morgan.
what a brilliant statement that covers all bases.
And to all on RE have a great Christmas, what ever persuasion. Hot here, BBQ's and cold beer for starters.

chemi-cool
24-12-2015, 06:00 AM
Marry Christmas everyone, have a great new year.

redroge
24-12-2015, 11:50 AM
merry Christmas and a happy new year one and all ! :rolleyes:

Josip
24-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Hi, Viking/Morgan

nice said ...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Josip

nike123
24-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Viking makes poetry!:D