PDA

View Full Version : Grasso S3 screw compressor

GHAZ
18-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Hi friends I'm rebuilding a grasso S3 screw compressor and I need spare parts manual and a service manual with end clearances and torque settings, any help would be great, thankyou and have a nice happy Christmas 🎄 and a new year

Grizzly
18-12-2015, 06:11 PM
I will have a look at what I have in my shed tomorrow, as they aer circa 1996 which is when I did their screw course in Holland.
So I may have something Ghaz.
Nice to hear from you Ghaz, even if you are on the scrounge!
Grizzly

Grizzly
18-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Hi Ghaz.
I have found some useful info in my archive, which I have emailed you.
Hope you get them only it's about 8 meg of files!
Grizzly

GHAZ
18-12-2015, 07:36 PM
thanks grizzly,you are an encyclopedia of knowledge,when ever i come to south west ,ill buy you a drink mate

RANGER1
18-12-2015, 10:50 PM
thanks grizzly,you are an encyclopedia of knowledge,when ever i come to south west ,ill buy you a drink mate

Ghaz,
If you follow manual you will require dowel hole expander to line up suction & discharge casings.
In Oz GEA lend them to you, so not sure of what you can do, or where you get your parts from?

Pay attention to guide plates in discharge end housing, as they can wear allowing slide valve to rotate.
To me this is pretty common & we weld up to rectify.
To release pressure from unloader piston loosen solenoid block carefully & pressure & oil will be released in a slightly controlled way.
If Grizzly info not enough I have some recent manuals etc

GHAZ
20-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Hi ranger thanks for the information, I've been receiving the same emails every 2 minutes since yesterday evening, I've just woke up today and checked my emails and they are all your emails, please check your computer and turn it off, thankyou

Grizzly
20-12-2015, 11:35 AM
will do Ghaz,
Sorry my friend.
As of yet I know no reason why that is happening.
Especially as my comp was off last night.
I will reboot it again and if that works / or not can you let me know Ghaz?

Grizzly
20-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Woops!
It's Rangers comp that is playing up then?
I rebooted mine and reset my modem.
But Hey! its good practice to do so anyway.
Cheers Steve

GHAZ
20-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Hi Steve your computer is OK, it's ranger1 computer

RANGER1
20-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Hi Steve your computer is OK, it's ranger1 computer

Ghaz,
Sorry about that, hope it's rectified now, let me know if not.